In this unprecedented time, Zoom calls and FaceTime has made many people clutch their face and wonder what they can do to prevent the signs of aging.
Dermal Fillers can quickly decrease the common signs of aging. Whether you are trying to look less saggy, less tired, more youthful, or more beautiful, dermal fillers are a non-invasive option in medical aesthetics.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) dermal fillers can volumize sunken temples, get rid of laugh or smile lines, enhance thin lips, and give you a sculpted jawline. In my practice, I use Juvéderm and Teoxane products. I have chosen these two lines, based on experience and amazing results.
There are many dermal fillers, however, I only inject then most elite and leading hyaluronic acid dermal filler products in the industry.
As we age, skin elasticity decreases and leads to unflattering sagging skin. To reverse the signs and symptoms of aging the injection of HA can restore the volume we lose. Hyaluronic Acid binds to water which hydrates and softens and volumizes your skin for a youthful healthy look.
Here are my top five reasons to get dermal filler treatments:
1. Immediate results and no downtime. You will see immediate results and notice that your results will improve over time. It is non- invasive so patients can resume to normal activities immediately compared to plastic surgery. A dermal filler has been referred to as a “lunchtime facelift.”
2. Long Lasting Results. Overall, depending on the area being treated, fillers can last anywhere from one year to 18 months.
3. Natural and Subtle Results. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in the skin. When HA dermal fillers are injected by an experienced practitioner, the results look very natural. Patients do not want to look like a completely different person; they want to be the best version of themselves.
4. Building Self Esteem. In my experience, I have found that most people who receive dermal fillers improve their self confidence following their treatment. In the hands of an experienced medical aesthetics practitioner, patients love how their fillers look.
5. The Magic of Filler. Whether you want to elongate and contour your chin, create a sculpted jawline, or add volume to cheeks to create a “top model” look, dermal filler can help you achieve these results. Fillers are not only used to restore volume; they can create a sculpted profile and beautiful plump and sexy lips.
It is very important to book an appointment with an experienced practitioner to avoid unnatural results.